viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020

A country that I would like to visit

                                                
Hello, today I'll talk about the country I would like to visit (again).
This country is France. France has a lot of countryside so they are very good at producing wines and I like to drink wine pretty much, every wine. Obviously, the Chilean wine is better! 





I would like to live there, specifically in Paris. Well, I have been there before and I fell in love with it. My favorite things about Paris is the luminous night and its countless parks. I really love the crêpes and its party night.



I would like to visit again 'The Guinness Tavern' this place is a really good pub, there play live music, all clasic of rock, you can spend a fun night listening to good music and drinking a delicious beer.






When I live there, I would like to go visit the Tour Eiffel, because when I went, the third floor was closed so I got to know only the first and second floor. 



When I live there, I would like to go visit the Tour Eiffel, because when I went, the third floor was closed so I got to know only the first and second floor. I would like to visit the Palais de Versalle too, because the people say that is the most beautiful thing in France and I have never visited it. I know, this citty is one of the most expensive of the world, but I think that it is the most beautiful too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario