jueves, 8 de octubre de 2020

My love for the series ♥️

Welcome! My name is Loreto and this is my blog. 

I'm 24 years old, my zodiac sign is cancer and I really love watching series.

This quarantine I have seen a lot of series, in fact Netflix did little to me so I hired Amazon Prime Video too.

About all the series that I saw, obviously I have my favourites. By the way I will share with you my ranking "Best series on Netflix" and "Best series on Amazon"

My favorites series on Netflix: 

1. Dark: If you like the travels for the time... THIS IS YOUR TYPE OF SERIES!!

2. Emily in Paris: This series is about a young women who must going to live in Paris for work. She doesn't speak French, and try to survive to many problems in Paris.

3. Violet Evergarden: A really beauty anime, Violet doesn't have any emotion and she do everything in this series to know what's the meanning 'I LOVE YOU'.

My favorites series on Amazon:

1. The marvelous Ms. Maisel: This series is about a judy, divorce and rich woman who do 'stand up comedy' at decade of 50. 

2. Alice: this is about a afaptation of 'Alice in the wonderland' but in the ultra future

3. La Jauría: this is a chilean series, it's about a teenager who is raped and kidnapped. It's really strong and pretty explicit

I really hope that you can see these series or if you already saw another one, pls comment this post answering this question:

'Which is your favorite series on Netflix or Amazon?'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario