jueves, 22 de octubre de 2020

BEST CONCERT EVER

 


The best concert of my life it's my first concert. When I was nine years old (2006) my mom invite me to go to the Oreja de Van Gogh's concert. I was a crazy fan and my mother knew that and bought the tickets and gave me one for my birthday, I remember that we lived in La Florida and the concert was in San Carlos de Apoquindo's stadium  and at that time Americo Vespucio did not exist as highway until there yet so we were lost a hundred times before arriving. I loved the band so ofcourse I loved the concert, but I think what I liked most was the experience of living a concert for the first time.
I always remember that at the end of the concert there were some song yet and we all started shouting "no nos vamos ni cagando" and that was very funny and exciting.
I will never forget this concert because was my first concert and was a very nice experience with my mom. I will always be grateful to muy mother for that experience because I know she got debt so I could go see my favorite band.
Thanks for ever Mom <3

1 comentario:


  1. I don't know the band "Oreja de Van Gogh's" but I have friends who like it.

    ResponderEliminar